Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. Coconut milk makes this a luscious coconut curry. Add in the spices such as turmeric, cumin, curry powder. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry.
I used to make vegan coconut chickpea curry recipes regularly when we were newly married. I'd whip them together with veggies we happened to have on hand, and it still always worked. This Creamy Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry is the BEST curry I've ever had! You can have Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- Prepare 250 g of raisin.
- You need 200 g of chickpea.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- It's 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- It's 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
All made in one pot, incredibly flavourful, perfect for Ingredients in Coconut Chickpea Curry. Chickpeas - chickpeas are the star here. They add fibre, protein, texture and keep the curry filling! How To Make Lemon Coconut Balls?
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls step by step
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
Check the video below (it's right above the recipe card) for easy instructions. The recipe is also vegan (dairy-free), and suited for many (not all). At the base of this recipe are some classic vegan staples, lentils and chickpeas, accompanied by rich coconut milk, flavourful spices, and a good dose of heat courtesy of jalapeños, chile garlic sauce, and chili powder. Just serve that over a bed of steamed veggies and brown rice for satisfying, nutrient rich. This sweet potato chickpea coconut curry couldn't be easier to make!